It has been a busy week at work with so very little progress has been made in the shop though I did finally get the saw till hung on the wall.
I cut a French Cleat our of 1/2 inch Baltic birch plywood and attached it to the wall and case back. Then I started the saw rack itself by cutting groves in 4 inch wide piece of pine with 1.25 inch spacing. I also made coresponding scallops in a 1.25 inch wide board for the saw handles to rest in. I was in a hurry to get the saws safely stored so I only cut 6 slots, intending to update the rest once I finalize the layout. I attacks them both with pocketscrews without glue so the can be easily repositioned or removed as they still need work. I also still need to add the lower rack (where the back panel is split) and a height extender on the handle rack in order to accommodate my backsaws